Francie is a health and wellness counselor, who combines her expertise in nutrition and mental health for a whole health perspective. She is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor and Certified Health Counselor in private practice. She holds a Master’s degree in counseling and a certification in health counseling. Her public speaking topics include: brain health and diet, eating well on a budget, self-care and self-worth, infant and child nutrition, and the connection between food and mood. Francie works privately with clients both locally and nationally.
I help people to remember who they really are outside of the adapted self they have created.
- Executive Coaching
- Talks & Education
- Brain Health
Come see me when you're ready for evolution.
Subscribe to the Conscious Wellness Newsletter
What to expect when you sign up:
- The Conscious Wellness Newsletter provides:
- Tools to resolve your core issues around food that translate to other areas of your life. With these tools, you will release depleting food habits and the shame that goes along with them.
- Compassionate support you as you explore your relationship with food, body, and health.
- Guidance toward a better understanding of the connection between psychology, spirituality, and nutritional health.
- Support with learning about holistic nutrition, exploring the connection between food and mood, developing awareness of emotional eating, strengthening boundaries, and learning how to eat food that sustains and empowers you—physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- Encouragement to go through this process without judgment. This is a time to explore, to be curious about the way you interact with the world—to find out what makes you “tick.” There is no right or wrong way to walk along this path.
- We respect your privacy and would never spam your inbox or share your information
- We love that you are a part of our circle, and welcome feedback. If you feel our newsletters are no longer serving your needs, you may instantly unsubscribe at the bottom of every letter. And if you change your mind, you are welcome to return!